Lancashire U15’s Squad for 2015/16 was confirmed following the last inter-district game on 13th December. The squad got together in the afternoon and were put through their paces and responded with excellent commitment, attitude and with some outstanding talent on display.
The confirmed squad is:
Lorenzo Brancia, Jensen Cullen, Will Gargett, Andrew Goodwin, Joshua Grundy, Ethan Hall-Lyon, James Harper, Lewis Johnson, Joshua Jones, Harvey Moore, Oliver Mutch, Jake Pagan, Harrison Ross, Sam Shepherd, Joseph Simpson, Ciaran Sutcliffe, Cameron Wilkinson, Ryan Woolfenden
Ben Apps, Asa Bottomley, Alex Clayton, Eren Dundar, Tom Guest, Louis Houghton, Joseph Hutton, Massimo Poli, Evan Powell, Raphael Quirke, Jacob Richardson, Oliver Richardson, Jack Ryan, Joseph Senior, Joe Shields, Joseph Topping, Charlie Warren
The training schedule leading to the county games in February is as follows:
· Monday 4th January @ LSH, meet 6:30pm for 7pm start (finish 8:30pm)
· Monday 18th January @ LSH, meet 6:30pm for 7pm start (finish 8:30pm)
· Monday 1st February @ LSH, meet 6:30pm for 7pm start (finish 8:30pm)
· Sunday 7th February @ AKS (tbc), 10am to 3pm
· Sunday 14th February, Lancashire vrs Yorkshire @ tbc, KO tbc
· Sunday 21st February, Cheshire vrs Lancashire @ Bowden RUFC, KO tbc
LSH venue: Moss Lane, Windle, St Helens, WA11 7PL
If any player sustains an injury prior to training sessions or any other reason for non-attendance they are to notify John White (Team Manager) either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 07886 817030.
Lancashire U15’s Head Coach