We have our allocation for 6 Nations 2020 home games and have attached applications for those members wishing to apply for tickets. As we expect these games to be popular, please only apply for 2 tickets per member and indicate if you wish to be considered for additional tickets should the full allocation not be met. We have also been allocated a small number of the Premium Category Tickets for these games. Please indicate if you wish to enter the ballot for these tickets and we will confirm if you are successful and request the additional monies.
Please note only Lancashire County RFU Members may apply.
Please follow the links below for more information and to access the application form.
Please also note the following:
- All tickets ordered and supplied are subject to the RFU ticket terms and conditions, a copy of which is available from the Lancashire Secretary.
- Tickets are for members personal use and can only be used by the member together with their family, friend or colleague. Don’t be tempted to dispose of spare tickets on the day of the match even to ‘Genuine Fans’! The RFU Ticket Office is open on Match days for Grade A Matches(6 Nations and matches against Australia, New Zealand and South Africa) up to 30 minutes before Kick Off time where a refund , less administration charges which will be passed on to the Lancashire RFU in due course.
- In particular , no member may sell or dispose of their tickets if they are not required for the member’s personal use, they should be returned to the Lancashire Secretary. If you are allocated two or more tickets, the club may want to know who is accompanying you or who accompanied you to the game. Keep hold of your tickets for at least a month after the game.
- If any of Lancashire RFU tickets are discovered on the Black Market the RFU may sanction Lancashire RFU which may lead to a loss of allocation of tickets for the whole County.
- Members are requested not to post photographs of tickets on Social media.