- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
17 year olds Transition to Open Age Rugby
There appears to be a large amount of confusion
generated by the new regulations from the RFU regarding the playing of 17 year olds in adult rugby. The main point of confusion is that clubs think it mandatory that team coaches, captains, first aiders & managers all need to be DBS registered for each senior team before a club can be registered to play up 17 year olds. On a conference call today a representative of the RFU confirmed this was not necessarily the case and that as long as a person or persons in a position of trust within...
DPP 14 -16 Nominations 2019 -2020
Sale Sharks Academy are pleased to launch our
Developing Player Programme (DPP) for the Under 14-16 age grades in the 2019-20 rugby season. The DPP is designed ‘to provide a first opportunity to identify those players with greatest potential to enter the pathway towards the professional game’ and works in conjunction with...
6 Nations 2020
We have our allocation for 6 Nations 2020 home
games and have attached applications for those members wishing to apply for tickets. As we expect these games to be popular, please only apply for 2 tickets per member and indicate if you wish to be considered for additional tickets should the full allocation not be met. We have also been...