- Lancashire Senior XV Men's Forwards Coach read more
- Lancashire U18s Squad Announced read more
- Lancashire Royals Squad Announced read more
- Game Update read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Manchester Student 7's Competition
7'sTournament Please follow the link below for a report from Mark Nelson, the Lancashire Development Centre Manager Manchester Student 7's Tournament March 2019 “ this is another great example of how the county are facilitating the game in the key age...
Lancashire U15 and U18 Girls Squads for Lancashire Festival 24th March
Please follow the links below for the U15s and U18s
Girls Squad Information for the Lancshire Festival on Sunday 24th March at Southport RUFC Lancashire U15's Girls Squad for Lancashire Festival 24th March at Southport RUFC Lancashire U18s Girls Squad for the Lancashire Festival on 24th March at Southport RUFC ...
Lancashire U17 s Training session 22nd March at Trafford MV
Our first County training session will be held on
grass at Trafford Metrovicks RUFC, Finny Bank Road, Sale, Manchester M33 6LR on Friday 22 March 2019. The selected players are required to register by 18.30 for a prompt start to the session. It is very important for the planning of the session that we know who will be...