- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
RIP Anthony Graeme de Bracey Marrs M.B.E.
It is with great sadness we have to
announce the death of Graeme Marrs on Friday 16th August at the age of 79. Graeme has served the Wooden Spoon Anti-Assassins R.U.F.C. faithfully for many years having been Hon. Secretary since taking over from Sue Gardiner a decade ago. His regular reports and newsletters, written in his inimitable style, have kept all members well informed. He was an inveterate supporter of the tours to the Caribbean Sevens, the Dubai Sevens and more recently to Spain. A true Bon Viveur, he was...
Lancashire Cup Competitions 2019 -2020
Please follow link for re issue of 1st Round Draw of
the Lancashire Cup Competitions with Cup Secretaries information included: Lancashire Cup Competitions and Cup Secretaries Information August 2019 ...
Lancashire Development Centre
On Wednesday 21st August Lancashire Development
Centre held a Player / Coach Development session at Burnley RUFC . The theme was technical skills at the breakdown and was expertly delivered by Dave Muckalt . Follow the link for a report and pictures from Mark Nelson: Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 ...
Club Safeguarding Officers Conference
Club Safeguarding Officers Conference.
Saturday 21st September 2019 - Registration 9.30am Firwood Waterloo RUFC - The Memorial Ground, St Anthony's Rd, Blundellsands, Liverpool L23 8TW. 0151 924 4552 Please follow the link below for details and how to apply: Club Safeguarding Officers Conference...