- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Manchester Student 7's Competition
7'sTournament Please follow the link below for a report from Mark Nelson, the Lancashire Development Centre Manager Manchester Student 7's Tournament March 2019 “ this is another great example of how the county are facilitating the game in the key age group of development and keeping players in the game and providing opportunities for students to play rugby and also linking them to clubs within the Lancashire , we are leaders in the country in...
Lancashire U15 and U18 Girls Squads for Lancashire Festival 24th March
Please follow the links below for the U15s and U18s
Girls Squad Information for the Lancshire Festival on Sunday 24th March at Southport RUFC Lancashire U15's Girls Squad for Lancashire Festival 24th March at Southport RUFC Lancashire U18s Girls Squad for the Lancashire Festival on 24th March at Southport RUFC ...
Lancashire U17 s Training session 22nd March at Trafford MV
Our first County training session will be held on
grass at Trafford Metrovicks RUFC, Finny Bank Road, Sale, Manchester M33 6LR on Friday 22 March 2019. The selected players are required to register by 18.30 for a prompt start to the session. It is very important for the planning of the session that we know who will be...
Lancashire U 15 s v Cheshire U 15 s 17th March
Please follow the link for the full details of the
teams to play Cheshire on Sunday 17th March at Burnage RUFC. There will be 2 games , the first KO is 12.30pm followed by the second game KO 2.00pm Lancashire U15 v Cheshire U15 17th March 2019 ...