- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Injured Players Foundation
Some members have been asking for the information of
how to sponsor John Pemberton who is running in the London Marathon in aid of the RFU's Injured Players Foundation Please follow the links below: I am fundraising until April 2019 for the Rugby Football Union's Injured Players Foundation. Please click on the link below to see how I am doing and consider a donation. Thanks https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/pemboipf https://www.rfuipf.org.uk/ ...
Lancashire Colts Finals Day April 14th 2019 at Widnes RUFC
All the finalists for the Lancashire Colts Cups are
now known. Please follow the link below for details of Kick Off Times etc https://www.colts-rugby.org.uk/coltsleague.nsf/URL/DHUB-AXUGC9/ ...
Presidents Volunteer Awards
This year the evening will be celebrated along
with the Mitsubishi Volunteer awards, on Friday 17th May 2019 at Preston Grasshoppers. I do hope clubs will take the opportunity to recognise someone within their club, and we look forward to enjoying an evening in their company. Please find the relevant nomination form attached. Replies...