- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Lancashire U15s v Staffordshire U15s
Lancashire U15’s vrs Staffordshire
U15’s Sunday 14th April 2019 @ Trafford MV RUFC KO: 14:00pm Please follow the link below for information regarding team information and training. Lancashire U15 s v Staffordshire U15 s April 14th at Trafford MV ...
*** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ***
Lancashire County RFU just wanted to make you aware
of the information below from the recent Community game send out. The items that I have highlighted are essential items for All clubs to consider and action appropriately, please let me know if I can support with any of it: The deadline for entering all 2018-2019 matches is Friday 17 May 2019....
Lancashire U17's v Leicestershire U17's 7th April at Trafford MV
Lancashire U17 – 2018/19 - County Squad for
Fixture against Leicestershire U17s on Sunday 7 April 2019 at Trafford Metrovicks RUFC The coaching team would like to congratulate the following 23 players on their selection to represent Lancashire U17s in our fixture against Leicestershire U17s on Sunday 7 April 2019 (kick-off 14.30) at...