- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Lancashire Annual Coaching Conference 2019
Superb line-up for Lancashire Coaching Conference
2019 headlined by the brilliant John Fletcher. Mark Nelson , Development Centre manager , said ' I have managed to assemble a great cast for the Conference this year. Fletch is without question one of the most gifted coaches in the British Isles and he will be supported by a talented group of presenters. This is a must for all Coaches and Teachers in Lancashire.' Please see the poster for details and how to register. The course is FOC. ...
Lancashire Ladies v Yorkshire Ladies Sunday May 19th 2019
Lancashire Ladies Squad v Yorkshire Gill Burns
County Championship Semi Final Leigh RUFC Sunday 19th May...
Lancashire Ladies v Durham at Firwood Waterloo Sunday 5th May KO 14.30
Please follow the link below for information about
the Lancashire Ladies who play Durham this Sunday at Firwood Waterloo. KO 14.30 Lancashire Ladies v Durham Sunday 5th May ...
Volunteers Evening at Preston Grasshoppers RFC
The volunteers below have been chosen to attend the
2019 Volunteer Recognition Awards at PGH on Friday 17th May. All other nominated volunteers will receive a certificate in the coming weeks. May we take this opportunity to thank every volunteer that has supported the game over the last 12 months. Your efforts are truly...