- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
England Counties Head Coach Role
The RFU are currently looking to appoint a Head Coach
for the England Counties. Please follow the link for more information. England Counties Head Coach Appointment Information The closing date is 22nd August 2019 and interviews will be held pn the 28th August 2019. ...
Courses Coming up soon !
There are still a few places available on the
Lancashire Coaching Conference which is due to take place on July 20th . Please follow link for details http://www.lancashirerugby.co.uk/news/1413-lancashire-annual-coaching-conference-2019 There is also a drop in at Liverpool St Helens on 19th July , 2pm until 9 pm , please...
Latest News from Lancashire County RFU
Below is the latest information from Lancashire
County RFU. This information will be added to the relevant tabs in due course. Lancashire Cup Competitions Draw 2nd July 2019 Updated Senior Cup Regulations July 2019 Below is the updated information regarding membership of Lancashire County RFU Lancashire...
Sale Sharks Academy are on the hunt for DPP Pathway Coaches
Please find below the link to the Sale Sharks
Academy webpage who are looking for expressions of interest from the region's coaches to help implement our Developing Player Programme (DPP) for next season 2019/20. Application forms and the job application specification are also included on the...